Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do I need to be to ride your bikes?
Our bikes can be adjusted for anyone from 4 ft 11 in to 6 ft 10 in.
What is the maximum weight your bikes can support?
Our bikes are sturdy enough to support anyone up to 360 pounds.
What is the difference between the two batteries?
We offer a 10ah and 18ah battery. The 10ah’s range is 20 miles without pedaling and 50 miles with pedaling on Pedal Assist mode level 2. The 18ah is 40 miles without pedaling and 80 to 100 with pedaling on Pedal Assist mode level 2. The 10ah contains 500 watt-hours and the 18ah contains 940.
How long does shipping take?
This may vary on your location, but shipping typically takes about 4 to 5 business days. We always provide tracking information when your ebike ships.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. We will need your address to get a better idea of shipping costs.
Why don’t you make 7 speed bike?
- 7 speed mechanical gears are notoriously unreliable
- They are very costly to maintain
- The chain has a high likelihood off coming off during each ride
- Cable actuated brakes erode, stretch and rush over time leading to endless tweaking and constant adjustments
- The motor already comes with 5 levels of assist – 20% all the way to 100% assist
- You have the ability to add 100% per through your throttle should you need any extra gearing
- Your electrical gearing is 1000 times more reliable that the mechanical gearing
If you find that you still want a 7 speed, our bikes are built so that a 7 speed can be added on.