Frequently Asked Questions
Does shipping come with the bike?
No, it does not. The bike arrives at your door, fully assembled and ready to ride for $249 freight shipping.
How long does shipping take?
This may vary on your location, but shipping typically takes about 4 to 5 business days. We always provide tracking information when your ebike ships.
What happens if my electric bike needs maintenance?
We offer a plug and play system. We will send you the replacement part and you can simply switch out the parts.
Do I need to buy the additional 5amp charger that you sell?
No, you do not. Our batteries have a patented technology with an internal charger and retractable chord that plugs directly into the wall outlet.
What is the maximum weight your bikes can support?
Our bikes are sturdy enough to support anyone up to 360 pounds.
What is the difference between the two batteries?
We offer a 10ah and 18ah battery. The 10ah’s range is 20 miles without pedaling and 50 miles with pedaling on Pedal Assist mode level 2. The 18ah is 40 miles without pedaling and 80 to 100 with pedaling on Pedal Assist mode level 2. The 10ah contains 500 watt-hours and the 18ah contains 940.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do. We will need your address to get a better idea of shipping costs.
Why don’t you make a bike with mechanical gears?
- Our motor can generate over 1200 watts of power for hill climbing and acceleration
- We offer a 5 level pedal assist option
- You have the ability to have 0 to 100% throttle assist while pedaling at any pressure
- Shifting mechanical gears can be confusing when combined with our other options of 5 levels of assist, 0 to 100% throttle, and pedaling pressure.
- Chains on mechanical gears can come off easily
- Cable-actuated systems can erode and stretch, making mechanical gears unreliable
- Maintenance costs are higher on mechanical gears than internal pedal assist options
Our bikes are equipped to accept a 7 speed mechanical gearing system. If you find that you still want a 7 speed, your local bike shop can add that. However, once you ride our bikes and feel the power, you may not find that you need mechanical gears. 99.9% of our customers do not have them.