What Makes Us Best – Features
– Designed and 100% assembled in USA – all our bikes are inspected, tested, packaged and signed off by our team right here in Newport Beach, California.
– Please see below information on each aspect, component and technology we use to ensure you are getting the NUMBER 1 Electric Bike on the Market.
Frame – Construction
– Top Grade – Aluminum 6061 construction – Hydro-Formed
– Most frames are 1.5mm thick – we double that in most areas to 3mm – industry leading 15 year full warranty!
– Our frames go through a 7 step process during painting, cleaning, base primer, 3 coats of paint, two coats of clear sealant
– Frame is constructed to ensure neat hidden wiring while still looking Classic
– Frame can be configured for single speed or easily adapted to 7 speed if needed
– Strong patent pending front bracket for cargo adaption and basket assembly ensure safe secure handlebar functions
– Our Frames are heat treated for extra strength and durability
– Strong Sturdy back rack
– Top quality Magnets and Copper Windings – To ensure we have the best motors we install Neodymium Magnets (the best magnets in the world for motors) and ensure only the best copper wiring is used
– 26amp controller with 48V battery allowing for (BEST IN CLASS) 1200 watts of power to be delivered to motor when needed – acceleration and hill climbing with load (over 300 pounds).
– 500w rated motor for continuous use (normal riding only needs about 200-330 watts)
– 10 year unlimited warranty on motor – expected to last well over 18 years
– ZERO maintenance required
– Choice of batteries – 10ah to 18ah or both on one bike! Front and back battery for over 150 MILE RANGE.
– Only use certified, tested and internationally approved Samsung or Panasonic Cells for safety, reliability, range and life cycle (please see contact page for international safety certificates and testing approvals)
– PATENT pending On board Charger with retractable cord – never worry about bringing a charger with you – its inside your battery pack
– 12V outlet option for USB charging – Cooler plugin – convenient power source
– Build in Fan for cooling and improved battery performance
– Build in Retractable cord for easy plug in
– External Super Charging port for rapid charge option
– Integrated black LED light – automatically controller from handle bars
– Smart BMS for safety, performance, longevity with USB port for plug in reporting and performance analysis
– Slide out battery pack for safety – security and easy replacement for extended rides
– 6 bolt attachment and easy plug and play water proof plugs
– We only use top of the line BENGAL Helix 7 HYDRAULIC brakes with safety electrical motor disconnect wiring
– Due to weather and corrosion we decided against cable actuated brakes – these can rust, decay and eventually snap or fail
– For extra safety and stopping power 180mm Rotors with only stainless steel attachment hardware being used
– Easy plug and play wiring for ease of maintenance and replacement
MAXXI – EU E-Bike Puncture Resistant Tires
– The Gypsy uses a 60tpi casing and our Silkworm breaker puncture protection beneath the tread. The Gypsy offer durable yet comfortable ride with low rolling resistance and excellent traction.
– The EU has extremely strict regulations on safety of E-Bikes – we use their approved E-Bike tires
– Industry Leading and respected MAXXI tires, Tubes and Inner Lining.
– Each tire is individually enhanced with the puncture resistant slime to protect tire again holes of up to 3mm
Spokes – Stainless Spokes and Nipples
– All our wheels are professionally laced and trued by STA-TRU (www.statru.com)- the industry leader in wheel construction and lacing
– we only use 13 gauge stainless, non rust spokes and nipples for rear wheel construction and 14 gauge for the front wheel
– proper wheel alignment and spoke quality is essential for good braking, safety, and reliability
Plug and Play Water Proof Wiring
For ease of replacement, service and maintenance we use a unique and patent pending wiring technique – if you ever have an issue with any electrical component – simply unplug it – send it to your agent and they will send you the exact part back which you can plug according to the basic color coding EBC system – all are water proof too!