Features – What makes us best
– Designed and 100% assembled in USA
– All our bikes are inspected, tested, packaged and signed off by our team right here in Newport Beach, California.
– Please see below information on each aspect, component and technology we use to ensure you are getting the NUMBER 1 Electric Bike on the Market.
Frame – Construction
– Top Grade – Aluminum 6061 construction – Hydro-Formed
– Most frames are 1.5mm thick but we double that in most areas to 3mm – industry leading 15 year full warranty!
– Our frames go through a 7 step process during painting, cleaning, base primer, 3 coats of paint, two coats of clear sealant
– Frame is constructed to ensure neat hidden wiring while still looking classic
– Frame can be configured for single speed or easily adapted to 7 speed if needed
– Strong, patent-pending, front bracket for cargo adaption and basket assembly to ensure safe secure handlebar functions
– Our Frames are heat treated for extra strength and durability
– Strong. sturdy back rack
– Top quality Magnets – Neodymium Magnets (the best magnets in the world for motors) to ensure we have the best motors
– Copper windings – only the best copper wiring is used
– 26amp controller with 48V battery allowing for (BEST IN CLASS) 1200 watts of power to be delivered to motor when needed, such as with acceleration and hill climbing with load (over 300 pounds).
– 500w rated motor for continuous use (normal riding only needs about 200-330 watts)
– 10 year unlimited warranty on motor – expected to last well over 18 years
– Zero maintenance required
– Choice of batteries – 10ah to 18ah or both on one bike
– Front and back battery for over 150 MILE RANGE.
– Only use certified, tested, and internationally approved Samsung or Panasonic Cells for safety, reliability, range and life cycle (please see contact page for international safety certificates and testing approvals)
– Patent-pending, on-board charger with retractable cord inside battery pack – never worry about bringing a charger with you
– Built-in fan for cooling and improved battery performance
– Built-in retractable cord for easy plug in
– External, super-charging port for rapid charge option
– Integrated black LED light – automatically controlled from handle bars
– Smart BMS for safety, performance, longevity with USB port for plug in reporting and performance analysis
– Slide out battery pack for safety, security, and easy replacement for extended rides
– 6 bolt attachment and easy plug and play water proof plugs
– We only use top of the line Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with safety electrical motor disconnect wiring
– Due to weather and corrosion we decided against cable actuated brakes as these can rust, decay and eventually snap or fail
– 180mm Rotors with only stainless steel attachment hardware being used for extra safety and stopping power
– Easy plug and play wiring for ease of maintenance and replacement
MAXXI – EU E-Bike Puncture Resistant Tires
– The Gypsy uses a 60tpi casing and our Silkworm breaker puncture protection beneath the tread. The Gypsy offer durable yet comfortable ride with low rolling resistance and excellent traction.
– The EU has extremely strict regulations on safety of E-Bikes – we use their approved E-Bike tires
– Industry Leading and respected MAXXI tires, Tubes and Inner Lining.
– Each tire is individually enhanced with the puncture resistant sealant to protect tire again holes of up to 3mm
Spokes – Stainless Spokes and Nipples
– All our wheels are professionally laced and trued by STA-TRU (www.statru.com), the industry leader in wheel construction and lacing
– We only use 13 gauge stainless, non rust spokes and nipples for rear wheel construction and 14 gauge for the front wheel
– Proper wheel alignment and spoke quality is essential for good braking, safety, and reliability
Plug and Play Water Proof Wiring
For ease of replacement, service, and maintenance, we use a unique and patent pending wiring technique
If you ever have an issue with any electrical component , simply unplug it and send it to your agent and they will send you the exact part back which you can plug according to the basic color coding EBC system.
All are water proof too!